Saturday, October 15, 2016

First day at blogging...

My very first blog post.  I've always thought about blogging about my experiences but never thought I had anything interesting to say.  I've been told "I'm funny as shit" but I always took that as an insult.  How is feces funny?  I dabble with posts here and there on Facebook but nothing too serious.  Just my attempt at middle school humor.  Some of the people who know me in person and not just my FB stalkers, find my post funny.  Others just think I'm a freak with an affinity for high heels and women's legs.  I do enjoy making people laugh so hopefully this glimpse into my fairly average life, will put a smile or two on a couple readers.

Today, was just about setting up the site and learning how to use it.  I hope to be consistent and diligent enough to keep up a daily post.  I still haven't figured out the direction or audience this blog is for but I'm looking to gear it towards fatherhood, marriage, jiujitsu or any other crap that pops in my head.  So bare with me as I fumble through this new phase of my social media life.  So get in... buckle up... and enjoy the ride, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment